Happy new year everyone!

I hope that you have had an amazing end of year and that you enjoyed the holiday (or at least the bank holidays) like I did. Wishing you the best for 2016 now: meeting new people, enjoying life, travelling, having great food and most importantly, sharing love around you.
And speaking of travelling, I am going to Venice at the end of the month and I think I might make an article about it so let me know if you are interested.


After partying and celebrating, it's time to get back to reality but I'm in the mood for something fluffy and comfortable to wear to cheer me up a bit. I'm not a big fan of winter and I always find the period after Christmas a bit depressing so here I am, in my fluffy cardigan.
This outfit is, I think, a good mix of cosy and chic. In a nutshell, it's my everyday uniform for work. I used to wear jeans mainly but had to change my wardrobe slightly after starting to work in England. As I find office outfits often boring, I like to give them a twist with all sorts of printed trousers, therefore I have started a small collection of them that keeps growing each time I go to Zara. 
Now the bag... Another Cambridge Satchel, I know but I was offered it for Christmas, I couldn't refuse, could I? Plain, 11 inches and black - to be honest that was the one missing in my collection. I just love it! 

I was wearing these shoes on my very first article but the pictures didn't do justice to the details and the sparkles,  so I think these ones will give you a better idea.

The good news is most of these articles - including the bag - are currently on sale! There is a good excuse to spend the money you got for Christmas!

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Mika.



Bonne année à tous!

J'espère que vous avez eu une fin d'année magnifique et que vous avez passé des vacances (ou des jours fériés) aussi sympa que les miennes en France. Je vous souhaite le meilleur pour 2016: faire plein de rencontres, profiter de la vie à fond, voyager, tester tout plein de nouveaux plats (encore et toujours) et surtout, beaucoup d'amour.
Et puisque je parle de voyages, je vais visiter Venise à la fin du mois et je pense faire un article sur mon séjour là-bas donc si ça vous intéresse, faites moi signe.

Après avoir fait la fête et bien profité des vacances, c'est l'heure de retourner à la réalité mais je suis d'humeur à porter quelque chose de doux et confortable pour me remonter le moral. Je n'aime pas tellement l'hiver et j'ai toujours trouvé la période après Noël un peu déprimante donc j'ai décidé de me réfugier dans des gilets tout doux.
Je pense que cette tenue est un bon mélange de cosy et chic. En quelques mots, c'est mon uniforme pour le travail. Je ne portais presque qu'exclusivement des jeans alors que j'étais encore (une jeune et innocente) étudiante, mais j'ai du adapter légèrement ma garde robe quand j'ai commencé à travailler en Angleterre. Je trouve les vêtements de bureau un peu ennuyeux donc j'essaie de les rendre plus sympa en portant des pantalons à imprimés. Du coup, j'ai commencé une collection qui grandit peu à peu au fil de mes virées shopping à Zara.
Au sujet du sac... Encore un Cambridge Satchel, je sais, mais on me l'a offert à Noël, je n'allais pas dire non, quand même! 11 pouces en noir - pour être honnête, c'est pile poil ce qui manquait à ma collection. J'en suis dingue!

La bonne nouvelle dans tout ça, c'est que la plupart des articles que je porte, y compris le sac sont en soldes. En voilà une bonne raison de dépenser tout l'argent récolté à Noël!

J'espère que ce look vous plaira.

Mika.
I WEAR
Cardigan - New Look
Blouse - Zara
Trousers -Zara
Shoes - André
Earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Rings - Vintage, Gemmyo









SaveSave